Progressive Slot Jackpot Games – How to Win!

Progressive slot jackpot games are different than other types of online slots in one way. Every time a player spins the reels on a progressive and they don’t hit the jackpot, the pot increases slightly. Then, completely randomly, one lucky winner will hit the jackpot, which can be u to millions of dollars.

Different Types of Progressive Slot Jackpot Games

Not all progressive slot jackpot games are the same. There are a few different types that most players aren’t aware of.

Here are the different types of progressives you’ll come across online:

  • Local Jackpots – When a jackpot is exclusive to one online casino. Therefore, the machines are not linked to other sites. Every time a player on a local progressive spin the reels the prize increase only on that local slot game.
  •  Network Jackpots – progressives that run on a network usually have the biggest prizes. That’s because the value of the prize goes up every time that a player spins the reels on one of the linked games.

How to Win?

Most players start playing a progressive slot jackpot in hopes of hitting the big prize and becoming an instant millionaire. The huge amount of money that you can win is the main reason most people flock to the progressives.

In most cases, the jackpot doesn’t pay out until it hits tens of thousands of dollars, and can even go up to millions.

If you want a chance to win the main prize, you’ll need to make the maximum bet in order to hit it. Many people go to a progressive and play only a few lines thinking they have a chance at the jackpot. However, the only sure way to even qualify for most jackpots is to bet the maximum.

Games to Try

You can find tons of progressives all over the internet and in land-based casinos. But some of them are instantly recognizable because their titles always show up in news about major wins. It would be a great idea to look for the following games next time.

The top classic progressive games that are known for huge wins are Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, Mega Jackpots, Beach Life, Cleopatra, Justice League, and Age of the Gods.

The main jackpot is not the only prize you can win when playing a progressive. Usually, about 70% of the money in the game is allocated for the main prize and the other 30% to smaller wins. Therefore, it’s not all or nothing when you play these games, you can still win without hitting the jackpot.

Biggest Win Ever

According to the Guinness World Records, the largest jackpot win from an online slot game is currently €17,879,645.1! The lucky winner was playing Mega Moolah when he hit this enormous jackpot in 2015.

Every day there are new winners of progressives. A quick glance at the winner’s boards at the top casinos will show you both small and large wins that took place recently. As there are new winners every day, at any time a new jackpot record could be set.

If you want to take your chance to see if it’s your lucky day, here’s a list of Thailand Online Casino’s top recommended sites!

Thailand Online Casino
M88 Casino
M88 Casino

M88 Casino: 100% EXCLUSIVE WELCOME BONUS!

Happy Luke Casino
Happy Luke Casino

Happy Luke: Get %200 Bonus On 1st Deposit + 10 Spins

Lucky Niki
Lucky Niki

Lucky Niki: €100 Welcome Package With 100 FREE SPINS

Entaplay Casino
Entaplay Casino

Entaplay Casino: Get 2,000 THB Welcome Bonus! Register Now

22Bet Casino
22Bet Casino

22Bet Casino: Welcome bonus up to $200 + 22 bet points for sports betting.

Top Casino Games
Poker Online
Poker Online

Welcome bonus up to $200 + 22 bet points for sports betting.

Online Roulette
Online Roulette

Match Bonus up to €400 • New customers only • Min deposit €10 •

Blackjack Online
Blackjack Online

Get Your Welcome Package $300 +150 FREE SPINS

Slot Online
Slot Online

Deposit $25 & Play With $50 100% Up To $200 BONUS!