If you’re thinking of trying online roulette risk-free without spending your money first, we can help. We’ll go over the roulette wheel rule differences that you need to know if you want to become a winning player. In addition, we’ll tell you about the different wheel variations and which one you should look for. We’ll also give you valuable knowledge about which bets are worth making and which ones to avoid.
At Thailand Online Casino, we pride ourselves on more than finding the best casino. We also provide complete information on how to play all of the popular casino staples, like roulette! By the end of this short read, you’ll be ready to start enjoying many variations of roulette online with confidence.
Roulette is not a complicated game to learn, but it is a sophisticated choice. The game is easy to learn and very straightforward. Your goal as a player is to correctly predict which number the ball will land on the roulette wheel.
How Roulette Wheel Rule Differs
There are two main variants of the roulette wheel rule, and they are American and European roulette. The game rules are the same for both versions. However, the odds change dramatically depending on which variation you’re playing.
On the European wheel, there are slots numbered 1-36 and an additional slot for zero. The American wheel consists of the same 1-36 number slots and a zero, but with the addition of a double zero slot as well. This slight difference gives the house a more significant edge since the zero and double zero results in a win for the house when the ball lands in them.
Steps to Playing Roulette
- Before the dealer spins the roulette wheel, each player places their bets on the mat. They can choose from numerous bets like a specific number, black/red, or groups of numbers. The specific bets fall under the category of “inside bets,” and the broader ranges are called “outside bets.”
- Players can put as many bets as they want on the mat, so, for this reason, casinos often have color-coded chips to avoid confusion.
- Once all bets are on the table, the croupier (dealer) puts a ball on the roulette wheel and spins it. Players can continue to make bets even while the wheel is spinning, and the croupier will announce when they are no longer taking bets.
- When the wheel stops spinning, the croupier will declare the winning number and put an indication on the table. He will then remove all of the winning bets from the table and payout the winning bets.
- Once this round of roulette is complete, the dealer begins the new round of betting.
Now that you know the basic roulette wheel rule variations and how to play, all you need to do is find an online casino. Lucky for you, we’ve done all of the hard work for you. Selecting from one of our recommendations will provide you the ultimate game of roulette online!