Want to know something amazing? You don’t need to learn how to count cards to make blackjack work in your favor. All you need to do is find the right game at a great online casino, and you can start winning in blackjack. If you thought it was something you need to be highly skilled at, you’re wrong. Anyone can learn to Play 21 blackjack in 10 minutes.
Keep reading, and we’ll teach you everything you need to know to start enjoying this popular game online. We’ll go over the rules, card values, and more.
The only proven way to master blackjack is practice, so once you learn 21 blackjack rules, that should be your next goal. Card counting is just not feasible in both online and land-based settings. Therefore, your only option is to practice as much about possible.
Play 21 Blackjack in 10 Minutes- The Card Values
The first thing you should know when you start learning to Play 21 blackjack is the card values. Cards with values of 2-10 are all worth their corresponding number, and face cards are worth 10 points each. The ace can be worth either 1 point or 11 points. For example, a face card (10) and an ace (11) will give you 21, which is blackjack.
The objective when you Play 21 blackjack is to get closer to 21 points than the dealer without going over it. Getting exactly 21 points is the best scenario, and you win, unless the dealer gets 21 as well, in which case it’s a tie game.
Betting in Blackjack
Playing blackjack online isn’t any different from playing in a casino. The rules are no different, but rounds go faster because online, you don’t need to wait for other players to act; it’s just you and the dealer unless you’re playing live games, where the experience is exactly the same.
Here is how a game of blackjack goes:
- Before the dealer gives out cards, the players make a bet by putting chips on the table in a designated spot. Betting minimums and limits are always established first.
- Once all players finish betting, the dealer gives each one two cards each. The dealer also deals themself two cards, one face up and one down.
- Once everyone has their cards, they take turns from left to right, taking the next step.
Once you have your cards, you must choose from the following options:
- Hit – request an additional card
- Stand- stay with the cards you have
- Split- split your pair into two separate hands. This move requires making an additional wager.
Your skills will develop the more you practice playing blackjack. To get started playing, have a look at some of our recommendations for the top online casino sites. At Thailand Online casino, we review popular casinos based on very high-standard criteria.
You’ll find some of the best variations of blackjack available today. Try live blackjack for the ultimate casino gaming experience!