If you want to learn how to play 21 blackjack online, you can’t go wrong by trying out free blackjack games. The quality of the games you’ll find online is unbeatable, and you’ll get an incredible casino experience when you’re ready to play for real money. If you want to take on live blackjack games, then keep reading to learn how to play like a pro.
Learning how to play 21 blackjack online doesn’t differ much from real-life tables; all of the rules are the same. To win blackjack, you have to get closer to 21 points than the dealer, but without exceeding that number. You must weigh the value of your own cards against the dealers up card to quickly gauge what your next step is.
You can “hit” by requesting an additional card, or “stand” and to stay with the cards you already have. Additionally, there are some variations in the rules depending on which blackjack game you’re playing. In some games, the dealer must stand on a soft 17, and he must hit if his cards are valued at 16 or less.
Where to Play 21 blackjack online
Choosing the right online casino to play 21 blackjack online is going to have a big impact on how much you enjoy the game. Therefore, the quality and selection of different blackjack variations are outstanding on some of the leading casinos. However, the main reason you need to be selective about where you play is that real money games require a high standard platform.
For instance, you should choose a site that has a high rating for user satisfaction. The platform should be streamlined and comfortable to use. At Thailand Online Casino, we consider many different factors before recommending a site to our readers.
Here are a few other things we look for:
- Member sign-up bonuses and ongoing incentives that make it worth your while to join
- Many different variations of blackjack online and other games that users want
- We give each site a thorough background check to make sure they are legitimate and hold a relevant license
- Fairness across all of the games
- Many different options for depositing funds and processing withdrawals
Learn the Basic Blackjack Strategy
Brilliant mathematicians have studied blackjack for decades. And what they discovered is that there is a way to optimize your chances of winning and minimize losses. I’m not referring to a betting strategy; this is about making the correct move for every possible combination of hands.
Here is the type of information you’ll find in the basic blackjack strategy:
- When your hand has a combined value of 12- 15, you should only hit if the dealer’s face-up card is between 7-10 or an Ace.
- Always double your bet if your hand has a value of 11.
- If you have a pair of 8s, you should always split it.
Bonus Tip: Never accept the insurance bet! According to many blackjack pros, it’s a total sucker bet that you will rarely ever win.